Voluntary. If there is a dispute or conflict and court beckons you: you MUST go to mediation to resolve the problem.
- It is not going to give you all that you want.
- It is not going to repair your marriage,friendship or relationship.
- It is not a marriage counselling service. It is not a long process.
- It is not in the business of taking sides or testifying in court.
- It is not about secrecy and concealment.
- It is not easy as you will be in the same room as those you disagree with.
- It is not hard as the mediator is trained in opening up new avenues of thought.
- It is not discriminatory.
- It is not the end of the world but the beginning of seeing your life and circumstances with fresh eyes.